The Life of a Flower

A life dedicated to the joy of others! Gratitude is what a flower reminds me of and is the central theme of my project .  I used different layers to denote the sentiment of gratitude literally in words and thematically through flowers. Using many layers is my favorite because each layer brings in the simplicity of beauty and the different layers working harmoniously together brings out the complexity of beauty.
I used the sketch from C.R.A.F.T

It is my entry for
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-504-7th-of-march-sketch.html
https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-572-anything-goes.html

Comments

  1. I'm going to simply say, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement Brenda

      Delete
  2. I'll agree with my DT buddy, this is simply beautiful.
    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheryl. That is very motivating!

      Delete
  3. Oh this is lovely and thanks for sharing with us at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aunty Sue. This means a lot!

      Delete
  4. What a really beautiful card!! Love your colors and the take on the sketch is stunning too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vicki. This means much to a newbie like me!

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing at As You Like It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Lynne♥️♥️

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful!! Love the soft watercolored look to all your fabulous layers! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card - I really love it..!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digi Designs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alison๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Weddings and Winters