Weddings and Winters

 

The theme of this project is wedding. The special wedding that I dedicate this project to is my sisters'. It was  a celebration of two lovely human beings and two families blending together to be one - my sister and my brother-in-law. They had a traditional Indian wedding with aspects of Bengali and Punjabi weddings thrown in. The picture in this project is that of my sister as a Bengali Bride. 



I have used washi tape to create the background and the project is dedicated to the lovely memories of my sisters wedding which is a new beginning for her.




This is also my entry for A New Year and a new Color Challenge! – Lindy's Gang
Winter weddings are special with a certain level of coziness brought in by just the fact that is it winter.
Here I depicted the winter elements through snow flakes in the background and the winter flowers in the creation. The colors I used are 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

The Life of a Flower